zondag 6 maart 2011

Looking into the future


Great, finally there is the big question. What will you be doing in five years? I cannot look into the future can I? If I am honest, I really do not know. There is not really a goal I would like to achieve. The reason why I have chosen 'Business communication', is because it is a liberal study. I kept all my options open, by decide to try this study.

During this study you discover everything. We made folders, magazines, websites, we did newspaper activities, in English as much as in Dutch. We had to do research for a business. But I am not going to bore you with that.

I was thinking about do a working placement by a magazine in year three of this study, because that is a varied business. Maybe I will be able to decide what I like the most if I am really doing that. Would it be the writing part or the designers part? Or maybe there is a job that is perfect for me. I am really looking forward to the working placement.

It is hard to talk about the future. I do not know what I will be doing after I finished my graduation. I am sure that I will be fine, and that I am going to be happy with my job. But for now, I seriously have not got a clue. So far my future after my education.

Now it is time for you to tell me about what you do for living, or about what you want to do. I am curious! Or maybe you guys have a great idea for a future job for me? Let me know!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten